lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015

all my senses start a fire when you come to my mind ... all my forces becomes stronger than yesterday when I'm by your side ... You feed all my potential, you made to me the strongest warrior.

I'm just an old school guy from a forgotten town ...
I'm just an antique book with a new front...
I'm just a windy memory of the past centuries...

I feel completely matched with you ... I see all the good things that I thought were extinguished, when I loose myself in your eyes ...

I want to die with you when I get old ...
I want to kiss you with my last breath ...
I want to leave the world with you when the time comes ...

Don't release my hand ... don't let go this pure love ... never let us down ...

-My thoughts about you-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Eres libre de expresar ...